Take A Stand wants to help promote your story the way you intended. We rely too strongly on a small handful of media distributors to determine what we consume. So tell us how you or your organization Take A Stand!
BONUS WHY (REWARDS)
We want to encourage many people to tell us their story by helping them spread the word even farther than before. As a part of the Take A Stand campaign, we will select a handful of your videos for the following:
- At least one amateur video will be selected to be transformed into a short film by our professional film crew, using our community-based film-making process. Simply share your story online, and based on user comments and partner feedback, we will select a cause to shoot a short film about in 2011!
- Other popular amateur or professional Take A Stand shorts will be featured on the Bilal’s Stand DVD to be released in 2011 nation-wide!
You can share your videos* in two ways:
1. You found a video that already exists online:
- Please find the URL for that video, and if possible, the embedded code.
- Copy and paste that information in the form below.
- If you administer the online video, please add the tag “Take A Stand” to it as well.
2. You created a new video:
- We recommend uploading it to YouTube an subscribing to our channel “TakeAStandToday”.
- Be sure to add the tag “Take A Stand” and include your own description of the video.
- Copy the embedded code URL for your YouTube video and paste it below.
Be sure to include all fields in the form below and then submit to our site!
* Note: Not all videos uploaded will necessarily be featured on our main blog. If you want to ensure that your clip is a part of our Take A Stand community either way, be sure to upload it to our YouTube site “TakeAStandToday” and include the tag “Take A Stand.”
Please wait a moment while your submission is processed...